Registration Information For The 65th Annual WSSA Conference (2023)
April 12 - April 15, 2023
Tempe Mission Palms, Tempe, AZ, USA
(Subject to change, if circumstances require it - any changes will be announced on our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/wssapage/)
Refunds are available to persons who register for the conference and then later learn that their papers were not accepted. See "Refund Policy", below.
Requirements and Deadlines
Everyone who will attend the conference must register, including all presenters. See below for information about refunds, and a link to the online registration form.
Presenters must register by no later than March 29, 2023. Failure to register by that date will automatically cause the system to withdraw any presentations submitted by unregistered presenters. Payment is not required at the time of registration, but registration is not valid until payment has been made. The deadline for payment is 14 days after registration, or March 15, whichever is earlier.
The deadline for non-presenters to register is April 1, 2023. Payment for non-presenters is due by the day following the entry of their information.
Unpaid registrations will be considered invalid and will be canceled after payment deadlines are missed.
Discounted fees, for early registration, available through November 27:
- Professional: $190
- Full-time student: $125
- Retiree (no longer employed in the field): $155
- Non-presenting guests: $70
Standard fees, available through March 29:
- Professional: $230
- Full-time student: $155
- Retiree (no longer employed in the field): $170
- Non-presenting guests: $80
There will be no registration available from March 30 - April 11.
On-Site fees, April 12 - April 15:
- Professional: $305
- Full-time student : $220
- Retiree (no longer employed in field) : $245
- Non-presenting guests : $90
To register, click the button below.
Requests for refunds of conference registration must be made in writing, to the Conference Manager, by using the button below.
- Persons who pre-registered for the conference and then were notified that their submissions were declined are eligible for full refunds IF they request the refund, by contacting the Conference Manager using the button below, within two weeks of the notification that the submission was declined.
- Requests made by March 12 will receive approximately 90% of the amount originally paid (amount paid, minus the amount that the credit card companies will charge us to make the refund).
- Requests made by March 20 will receive approximately 75% of the amount originally paid (amount paid, minus both the amount that the credit card companies charged us for the original transaction, AND the amount they will charge us to make the refund).
- Requests made by March 28 will receive approximately 65% of the amount originally paid.
- No refunds will be made after March 28.